Most leaders have an innate desire to be compassionate, but many don’t know how to put it into practice. This resource library has been compiled to empower leaders to act with compassion. The benefits of this leadership style include:
- increased trust, success, and innovation;
- higher morale, stronger teams, and improved overall performance;
- sustainable commitment to an organization’s mission and values.
Practically Speaking Video Series
The Double Bottom Line
- The Compassionate Leadership Gap
- Compassion is About Action
- The Three T’s (Tenderness, Trust, and Toughness)
- Compassion is a Two-way Street
Online Professional Compassionate Leadership Program
More information available soon.